I’ll bet you didn’t even realize I was gone! We had a great time at The Outer Banks of North Carolina over Christmas. Where it snowed! Like this:
I have so many things to tell you about. And ask you about. Right now, She’s getting my notes in order so I can share them with you. See, I carry a man purse with me with my journal in it so I can keep track of things to share with you. Pens, pencils, a camera, a journal… to keep track of everything. I’m all thumbs, so She has to transcribe everything.
It’ll take a while.
What You Learned Today:
- We love to go to the beach.
- We go over the Christmas holiday.
- It snowed like crazy where We were this year. Very unusual.
- But We made it home OK.
- Glad to be home. Let me tell you.
- Gotta go. Going to play with my beloved girlfriend, Sniglet. She’s missing her Abigail. Me, too. I hope it’s safe over that Rainbow Bridge. She doesn’t have me to take care of her.
- Gonna go lick on my Auntie Meredith, too. She’s missing her Abigail.
- Thanks to all of you who wanted me to tell her you’re thinking about her. It means a lot.
- Here’s to the New Year coming up!!!!