No, no, NO! Not a Vet – as in Veterinarian – though it’s nice to remember our doctors who help our peeps take care of us – I mean VET as in VETERAN. You know, the men and women who go through, and have gone through, Lord knows what so that We can all be safe and free. THOSE Vets.
Remember one today won’t you? Or two or three – heck – why not remember and give thanks to a whole bloomin’ battalion or something. Or a whole doggone Unit or Division or whatever those groups are called.
I thought it might be helpful if I took to the television airwaves today to share my thoughts about how important it is to give thanks to our armed forces. Wherever they might be. On this day of remembrance. So here I am on TV sharing my Scottie opinion about remembering vets. And vets.
Who’d have thought cats would be so interested? I’m gonna have to give them another thought….cats might just be OK after all. Ya think? Huuumm……
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Veteran’s Day.
- It’d be nice if we’d all thank one or two today if we see one.
- My peeps do that whenever they see one. Thank them I mean.
- And if you don’t see one, why not remember one? Like my GrandPeepster. He served in WWII. Here’s to you GrandPeepster!
- It must be hard to do what vets do. The doctor kind, too. I guess they have vets who are veterans. They need our support, too.
- So, thank a vet vet today.
- Hope you see me on TV or a computer screen near you talking about this today.
- These cats just love me.
- It’s Friday’s Foto Fun!!!!!