I’m no bird, and I certainly don’t have any offspring to feed with partially digested foodstuffs, but lately I’ve turned into quite the regurgitator.
Just about every meal I’ve had this week has come right back up. Sorry, it’s gross, I know, but I’m wondering if it’s the heat? Or a sensitive stomach? Or just a dog thing. (Who knows what I pick up in my yard to gnaw on and swallow.)
Do you guys ever go through a period of time when almost everything comes back up from the pit of your stomach? I mean, I feel perfectly fine. Spry as a chicken. Waggin’ my tail and stuff like that. In fact, I just finished running up a flight of stairs
to attack to say “hey!” to the mailman.
See? Now I’m even sitting on the edge of my bed. Getting ready to take a little snooze.
Wonder what’s up?
What You Learned Today:
- Sometimes we doggies just feel like throwing up.
- Sorry, gross, but true.
- I don’t think the peeps do that much. Unless They’re ill. Really ill.
- I’m not really ill.
- But I’m getting kind of tired of all the regurgitating going on.
- Hey peep…..make an appointment at my dogtor, will you?
- Just to make sure everything’s OKEYDOKEY.