Whew. Glad that’s over. Let me tell y’all. It’s been quite a day around here. It was kind of like the Wizard of Oz and I think I even yelled, “Auntie Em!” and tried to find a root cellar.
Rain came down in sheets, wind blew Our wooden outdoor furniture all over the place, hail came down, limbs flew around…. And as quickly as it blew in, it blew out.
Glad that’s over. It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature.
What You Learned Today:
- I was snoozing just a pretty as you please.
- When all of a sudden, a hurricane-like storm blew in from no where.
- 85,000 households are out of power.
- Trees and limbs are down everywhere.
- I sort of slept through it.
- Without my thundershirt!
- Can you believe that?
- We’re OK.
- Hope you are.
- Oh…and just in case you’re wondering, this picture is from YESTERDAY, before the chairs blew around.