Whoa. I thought I’d take a little bike ride ’round the hood yesterday to assess the damage from the quirky twister-tornado-hurricane that swept through the day before. Lots and lots of trees are down. Some hit houses. Some missed them by “this much.” We were lucky.
Anyway, I didn’t take any pictures to show you because I didn’t have my fanny pack with me. The one with my camera in it. Then I thought, “Hey, I need to introduce Seymour. He’s getting a tiny fanny pack of his very own one day.”
Seymour is a new addition at Thunder’s house. And Thunder belongs to very funny blogger. Witty. Wittier. Wittiest.
What could be better than that? Great pictures of Dogs. And Food. All in one place. The blog is called Eggton.
So go meet Seymour. And Thunder.
Here’s my fanny pack, by the way (it’s also a great treat bag for training – the clicker We used in my obedience class is still in a little pocket on the side – so much for that training.):
What You Learned Today:
- I don’t how We found Thunder’s peep’s blog, but We did.
- We laugh out loud – or at least smile a lot – whenever We read it.
- The dog pictures make me want to jump through the computer and sniff some serious buttage.
- The food recipes make my peep want to cook.
- It’s a good thing.
- So, when you hop over to Eggton, and be sure that you do, tell ‘em I sent you. Just click the blue links and you’ll be over there in no time. Be sure to click on ALL THREE BLUE LINKS.