Friday’s Foto Fun – Hot as Hades

Yes, I AM a little devil, but in this case, I’m as hot as Hades. Guess that’s why I need to wear glasses?

It’s gonna be 104 degrees F where I live. That’s hot.

Thank goodness for air conditioning vents.

• Fridays are Foto Fun Days.
  • We have fun with photos.
  • Send Us YOURS to StuartTheScottie @ hotmail.com
  • We’ll have fun with it and post it one Friday!
  • Woop Woop!

I'm an eight-year old brindle, black and white (yes, you read that correctly) Scottish Terrier with plenty to bark about! Come along with me on my journey through life. With two peeps. A couple of girlfriends next door. And lots of friends in the blog-o-sphere.
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – Hot as Hades

All told, I’d rather be in our 111 with 5% humidity here than 104 back there. Stake out an alternate A/C vent as plan B in case of emergency.

Yep HOT HOT HOT we are that hot also. Cincinnati was under a heat alert yesterday and again today. I am just running out to potty and back to the door. I am no fool.
    Lee has been giving the out door dog who lives next door extra water and took over a sheet for her to lay on in the little shade she gets from our tree. We feed her often, we feel sorry for her.

• Oh. How sad. And wonderful for your peep to take care of the poor thing. Isn’t that animal cruelty?

• Kyla says:

It certainly sounds like it to me. Let’s put the peep who did this out in the sun for a couple of hours.

• Lee says:

It is sad, the poor man is a single father raising a 3 year old girl alone, renting the home, lost his house, the economy hit him hard. He has lost so much. Since he is renting the dog is not allowed in the house. Daycare for the child and rent takes most of his paycheck. He is not a deadbeat. We are doing what we can to help ~ the dog loves us ~ and wants our attention.

• edgar says:

wowee, sweet william – lee must be where you get your sweetness from! that’s really nice of ya’ll to look out for that poor pup next door! sometimes we wonder why people want dogs if they are just going to leave them outside…like yard art or something!

edgar & his mum

• Lucy and Mac says:

Hey Stewart I found a new cool spot besides the “vent”…. lay on the tile floor in the bathroom and rest your head on the vent there. Cool man!! I had my elbow stitches removed ..then the incision popped open when I got home.(awful for my ‘mom&dad). Raced back to the Dr. and got re=stitched. He had to leave his dinner to meet us there.
      pant pant…stay cool, Mac Lucy is ignoring me today..=
      Great photo by the way!!

3. It’s about that hot by me too. YUCK! Everyone seems to have these amazing magic floor vents to keep cool on. All our magic vents are in the ceiling, so I can’t lay on them!

• You MUST change that Casey. You NEED a magic floor vent!

• Gulchachak says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Really raelry do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

4. Like them glasses, makes you look sooooooo inteligent. Mom brought home a kiddy wading pool, tried it out yesterday, OH WOW, IT”S GREAT, we stood in it Last evening and Dad took some pic’s.

5. It’s even been hot in California lately. I have started hanging out in the bathtub because it is cool in there. You should give it a try, my friend!!!

• A bathtub??? Uh….now there’s an idea. You just hop on in there yourself do you? I think I’d scratch my way into mine and maybe get hurt. BUT, it’s something to keep in mind for the next round of thunderstorms.

6. Dougall says:

Gee that is pretty hot!!

Make sure you stay hydrated, maybe you could go for a paddle?

7. Saki says:

Every Tuesday night, I get together with some women from chucrh. For Valentine’s Day, we decided to include the husbands/kids and all cook dinner together. I made a red velvet cake roll. I made a Valentine’s dinner for Darby on Sunday night, just because I like the excuse to make a semi-fancy meal. We don’t usually do gifts, just cards. I love Valentine’s Day because I love pink and hearts. I’m not big on the romantic side of it, but I enjoy making themed desserts. I’m bringing peanut butter cookies with chocolate hearts for my class today.

8. Asdasdasdad says:

I love my sweetie so much, I sayted in pre-cooking a big meal last night while he was out with the dudez. I haven’t started or assembled a meal the night before since last V-Day. I even made dessert too! (You should try some and tell me how my baking skills are doing). We’ll enjoy that during quiet night in tonight, no gifts.For my superawesomeVDayatwork, I’ll be wearing a red dress from the early 1960s that I restored myself and lecturing on the history of contraceptives for my class. They’ll get condoms and other prizes for participating in trivia Happy VDay RB!

Bark at Me! ArroOOOO!