Let’s sing a song, shall we? To the tune of “Old McDonald Had a Farm” – everybody ready? Sing along now…
Old McStuart has some peeps. E-I-E-I-O. And these two peeps, they had a leash… E-I-E-I-O.
Here a leash….
There a leash….
Everywhere a leash, leash….
Old McStuart has some peeps. E-I-E-I-O.
Then these peeps forgot the leash. E-I-E-OH-NO!!!!!!
OK. Enough of the song. You get the idea. See, the peeps took me on my morning constitutional today and, well, I just had to teach them a little lesson. A little “Peeps In Training” so to speak.
A small truck went by Our house pulling a trailer. I. Don’t. Like. Trailers. They. Make. Noise.
I tried to eat the tires.
What You Learned Today:
- I had to teach the peeps a lesson.
- Leashes are made to be used.
- Especially when trucks pulling trailers go past me. No matter how slowly.
- I don’t care how “good” I am off lead, I’m still a person of the canine variety and need to be leashed up from time to time.
- NOTE TO PEEPS: Use the leash my friends. One day, I might not live to tell about the time I tried to eat the truck tires and scare you to death.