Somewhere in the world it’s snowing. Somewhere. Where the air is crisp and cool. And I’m not sweating and panting myself to death.
Oh me. One can only hope.
What You Learned Today:
- I’m dreaming of a white summer….just like the winters I used to know.
- Where the treetops glisten.
- And puppies listen.
- To hear chipmunks in the snow.
- I’m dreaming of a white summer with every snowflake that I see.
- May your days be sweat-less and cool….
- And may all your summertimes be at the pool.
- But not for Scotties. I don’t swim. No pool for moi.
- Yes, folks, it’s Where In The World Saturday.
- Where in the world is it snowing today?
- Tell me because I’ve got to know. I’m thinking this might be Times Square. As in N.Y.C.
- What do you think?