Did y’all have fun trying to guess my weight? I didn’t have fun at the dogtor yesterday, that’s for sure. Not only have I GAINED weight since last year, I got my toenails cut – I. HATE. THAT. AND, I had a needle stuck in me. For a blood test. YIKES.
I know I’m a grown little man, and a Scotsman to boot, but really, I hate that stuff. Truly I do.
Enough of that. Drum roll please……. We enjoyed reading each and every one of your comments about my weight. Some were really HEAVY. Some were really LIGHT. But all were fun to read. We even figured out the kilogram stuff.
AND we found some new friends – or maybe they’re old friends who just commented for the first time. Thank you all for participating!
OK…here goes: honorable mentions must go those who were THIS close but went OVER:
- Brandy over at Modern Scottie Dog – 24.5
- Anonymous (sorry! don’t know who you are, but thanks for playing along) 24.6
- Alyssa over at Mr. Fox Tales – 25.5
And to those who were THIS close on the other side of the scales:
- Sweet William the Scot – 23.6
- Shelby Weinstein – 23.7
Now, please join me in a big ‘ole Price is Right round of applause for Joules and Prescott! Their guess of 24.2 is just shy of my actual weight: 24.4 lbs (that’s UP from last year). These two lucky schnauzers have won a prize package that includes a link to their blog – see above and hop on over there – and an “Up Close and Personal Profile” to appear here at The Scottie Chronicles sometime soon. So, Joules and Prescott, email me at StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com so We can interview you for your profile. K?
Congratulations to all the participants and to each of you I say, “Bring on the Green Beans!! ‘Cause I’m hungry!”
What You Learned Today:
- I went to the dogtor yesterday.
- I’ve gained weight.
- I weigh 24.4 lbs. (That’s 11.07 kg by the way.)
- Scotties are supposed to weigh between 18 and 23 pounds I’m told.
- I think that’s just too skinny.
- So my dogtor told the peeps how to maybe help me lose weight.
- It’s pretty funny, I’ll have to share her ideas with you sometime.
- Actually, if I think about it, I could roll on the floor laughing about it.
- Think I will. ROFL…..tee hee…I can see my peeps now, hiding my food all over the place so I have to hunt for it (to burn calories). ROFL!!!!!!! BOL!!!!!