How’s this for a closeup? Yesterday’s was pretty good, too. See, I’m practicing. I’m ready for the BIG SCREEN. Well, maybe just the intermediate screen.
The Thundershirt company is looking for a pooch to be in a new TV commercial. And I think I’d be perfect. Don’t you?
I mean, for a Scottie who sits around and doesn’t get into too much trouble – well, not too much – I think I’m just right for the role. Really, I do. Seriously.
So, if you’d like to vote for me – yes, you have to register or something OR you can vote using your Facebook account (if you have one) and ask your friends to vote, too – if you want to, tawdle on over here and vote for me. K?
I’m entry #428671. Truly, I think A SCOTTIE should be in the commercial. And I think it should be me. Since I’m the center of my universe.
As I write this post, there’s a Boston Terrier in the lead with more than 370 votes. And you KNOW We can rally and beat that, can’t we???? Yessss We Can! (I do love a Boston Terrier, though.)
Off to practice my closeup some more….how about this one:
Yeah, that’s a great closeup!
What You Learned Today:
- Thundershirt is looking for the perfect pooch to be in their TV commercial.
- I think I fit the bill nicely.
- I’d like your help, if you think I’d be a good candidate for the role.
- You can vote once a day every day until August 31.
- Go here to vote.
- Or visit: http://www.thundershirt.com/contest/#!/entry/428671
- Sorry, you have to log-in through Facebook or create an account to vote and that’s a pain.
- Let’s see if we can do this!
- Thanks for considering it. It’ll be fun!!!!!
- ArooOOOO RoOOOOOO!