It’s Wednesday! Art? Voila!
I swannee. Y’all know how I like to sleep. So, I’m about to enter dreamland and She points that camera at me. What’s a guy gotta do to get a little shut eye around here?
What You Learned Today:
- Wednesdays are art days at The Scottie Chronicles.
- You never know what I’ll whip up to share with you. But you can bet it’ll be an image of MOI!
A Few Odds and Ends:
- Here’s your daily reminder: Time to vote for me in the Thundershirt contest! There’s no cash value, I just want to be in their television commercial. Simple as that. I think I’m TV worthy. Don’t you?
- Another reminder: Time to vote for Lilly in Virginia Living Magazine’s Cutest Pet in Virginia contest. Is there any doubt she’s the cutest? I don’t think so!
- Kenzie’s doing just fine these days over at Kyla’s house. Whew. Glad to hear that. He’d been having trouble keeping weight on and stuff. Kyla’s taking good care of him.
- I have new friends to add to my blogroll. Two Scotties in South Africa. Sweet! Hop on over and say hi. Tell ‘em I sent you.
- Speaking of friends, I’m thrilled to say that Douglas is back! Hop on over there and see him! Woo Hoo! (He hadn’t blogged since May. And that’s a looong time.)
- Lastly, and I’m sad to tell you this, but I’ve got intestinal parasites. AGAIN. There’s more to this story. I’ll share it with you tomorrow.