You’ve heard of Christmas in July, right? No? Well, it’s sort of like having a big ‘ole holiday sale on stuff when it’s not really time. Sort of.
Anyway, I thought I’d take an inventory of Our holiday cards so I could do some shopping if We needed more. We’re running low!
Time to shop. A Scottie can never be too early with these things. (Even if it IS August and not July.) I’ll do some snooping for you and let you know what I find. So come back and see me. To see what cards I find.
Hey, do you send out holiday cards? Or e-greetings?
What You Learned Today:
- The peeps and I send out Scottie holiday cards.
- Do you? Well, maybe not Scottie cards, but any kind of card?
- OR…do you do send out that email stuff?
- OR…do you make a donation in somebody’s name instead of cards or gifts?
- Thanks for all the fig suggestions, by the way. Y’all are great pals.
YOUR DAILY REMINDER!! Time to vote! I’m still in the running, but, uh, I need about 4,000 votes to catch up with the LEADER in the Thundershirt contest. Can we do it???? Vote here. And thank you soooooo much!
Vote for Lilly, too! In the Virginia Living Cutest Pet in Virginia contest. Today’s the last day. I think…