Oh me. It was unfortunate that my heartworm/flea/parasite medication didn’t work back in July, but we switched from Sentinel to Trifexis and that seemed to work. Let’s hope so.
I hate this stuff. They hate putting me on meds, but a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do, right? I eat stuff and walk through stuff and lick my feet and gnaw on nasty things and, where I live, parasites live and spread just about everywhere all the time.
Have you visited your dogtor and had your tests lately? Do it now, K? I’d hate to lose you.
What You Learned Today:
- Worms are no fun.
- If left untreated, they can kill us.
- If you haven’t visited your dogtor lately, please do.
- Because I care. Truly. I do.
- Oh…and that applies to your PEEPS, TOO.
- Bark at them to go to their dogtor, too.