Even kitties like The Scottie Chronicles! Here I am on TV extolling the virtues of regular dogtor visits.
Either these cats can’t get enough of moi, or they’re planning on commandeering the peeps’ car to hot foot it to the dogtor’s office for a round of exams. Just to make sure they’re OK.
What You Learned Today:
- According to the ASPCA, around 62 percent of US households have a pet.
- Wonder how many of these furry companions get regular dogtor care?
- Don’t know why I’m on a roll about this today, but I am.
- If you, or someone you know, isn’t getting proper dogtor care, please bite your peeps.
- Yes. I said, “bite your peeps” – that’ll get their attention.
- Some people just think we four-legged critters stay healthy naturally. And that we don’t need to get shots or anything.
- Really? Seriously?
- Guess these are the same people who don’t spay or neuter.