Hey. See that sticker on the door behind me? Right next to my ear? It’s a “in case of fire, rescue me” sticker. Just in case. To let the nice firepeople know that I’m inside. Here’s where to get one. (They’re free! Cool.) The peeps tried to find a source for folks who don’t live in the U.S., but They’re not having much luck. Try your local Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
You just never know when somebody might need to get into your house to get you out safely!
What You Learned Today:
- Sometimes we take things for granted.
- Like if there’s an emergency where you live, somebody will know to get you out OK.
- Well, now, who would know you’re inside if you don’t tell them???
- Get one of these stickers. Better yet, get several.
- Give them to your friends for their peeps to use.
- That’d be a nice gift.
- Speaking of gifts….I think it might be time to organize the old Holiday Gift Exchange! Don’t you? Uh…did I just volunteer my peep? Ooops!