Remember how cute I was when I was just a wee lad? Oh me. Check out this little story about a little itty bitty kitty and a roly poly pupsie. Now, THAT’S a cute pair. (Not as cute as moi, of course, but cute nonetheless.)
Here’s a picture We borrowed from the Daily Mail in the UK. (Gee – hope it’s OK that We borrowed it. FULL CREDIT: copyright Casey Gutteridge SWNS.com)
They’re at the Battersea Cats and Dogs Home animal orphanage now. I hope they find a home together.
What You Learned Today:
- Sometimes cats and dogs end up at rescue facilities. (Thank goodness for that.)
- When they do, they need homes.
- Like the great one that I have.
- Oh me. Thanks, peeps, for rescuing me when I needed you.
- Wait….that kitty looks a bit like me. Black and white. I knew I liked that little critter for a reason.