OK. Where I come from, you’re supposed to eat black eyed peas and stewed tomatoes on New Year’s Day. And something else. To bring you lots of prosperity in the new year. I think that means money. Like this big ‘ole $100 bill with my picture on it.
Well, We didn’t eat those things, but today I’m sending you wishes for a prosperous new year. It’s the close of the first week of 2013. And We all lived to tell about the end of the Mayan calendar and all of those other foreboding prophecies.
Now We can all get back to business.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s the close of the first full business week of 2013.
- Hope yours was a good one.
- Time to get settled in to a fresh start.
- Time to say, “Sorry I barked my head off at the new dog down the street.”
- Time to say, “Sorry I ate so much kitty bon bons that I got sick.”
- Time to say, “Sorry, but I’d really like to eat the mailman.”
- Time to be a good doggie and love everybody and everything.
- There. That’s a good way to start a new year!
- Wishing you lots of good thoughts, many happy moments, and health and safety in 2013.