Y’all might remember the trouble I’ve been having taking my monthly heartworm, whipworm and flea medication.
Nothing. I repeat: Nothing made me want to chew and swallow that thing. I hate that
damned darned thing.
Until today. The peep thought She’d start a day early so I’d be half way through by the 5th of February with only the other half to go.
Many of you couldn’t believe I don’t eat cheese, or peanut butter, or pill pockets and stuff.
Here’s my secret: ORGANIC PEANUT BUTTER. When only the best will do.
What You Learned Today:
- I have high-fallutin’ tastes.
- I don’t like regular peanut butter.
- Only the organic, no-preservative EXPENSIVE stuff will do.
- Especially around monthly pill time.
- The peeps are happy.
- When the peeps are happy, I’m happy.