No, I’m not at the beach again. But I wish I were. It’s been a muckety-muck day today. I stayed up too late last night. Went to a dinner party. Cool. I was ever the polite dog guest if I do say so myself. And get this, I was invited up on the sofas and chairs! And I took advantage of it, too. Made myself quite comfortable.
Oh me. It’s a good day to nap. That’s what I’ve been doing all day.
What You Learned Today:
- Snoring is one of my strong skills.
- And eating.
- And running along the beach.
- In fact, I’m so good at these things, I’d have won an Oscar last night at the Academy Awards for my many talents.
- Speaking of the Oscars, how about that Barbra Streisand? Can she sing or what? I don’t know about that Seth MacFarlane guy, though. If you ask me, he was pretty lame.
- Back to running along the waves…. I still haven’t told you about my holiday beach trip. (Where this picture was taken.)
- By the time I get around to it, you’ll have forgotten I ever went!
WHERE IN THE WORLD SATURDAY: If you guessed Staunton, you were right! Easy peasy! And, yes, I was also on some steps. That guess is correct, too. Y’all are too funny. Thanks for playing along. Stay tuned for next Saturday’s “Where In The World?” photo post.