- Friday's Foto Fun - Double Dose of Puppies! - Yes, friends. I’ve been away too long. To reward you for your... tmblr.co/ZQh7nk1qve8Ebbarked 5 hours ago
- Friday's Foto Fun - Double Dose of Puppies! scottiechronicles.com/2015/07/31/fri… http://t.co/PWhqDVGaLubarked 5 hours ago
- Double Dose Thursday - Since I completely forgot that yesterday was Watercolor Wednesday and because I’ve... tmblr.co/ZQh7nk1qqEWgobarked 1 day ago
- Double Dose Thursday scottiechronicles.com/2015/07/30/dou… http://t.co/75M5pIR3aubarked 1 day ago
- Tales From My Vacay - No, there aren’t any pictures, but I did have a nice vacation. Who wouldn’t want to... tmblr.co/ZQh7nk1ql4Xeqbarked 2 days ago
Digging for something?
What I Bark About Mostanimals art Beach Blanket Bingo blogs Christmas dog art dog behavior dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training food Foto Fun Friday's Foto Fun Friday Foto Fun friendship funny dog photos funny dog pictures gardening gifts for dog lovers greeting cards grooming Scotties halloween holidays humor life love movies pets photography photos photos of dogs photos of Scotties postaday puppies Scottie art Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears scottie gifts Scottie paintings Scottie personalities Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties scotties and chipmunks Scottish Terrier Scottish Terrier Month Scottish Terriers snow Stuart Stuart the Scottie Terriers Thanksgiving The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs Trifexis Valentine's Day watercolor watercolors weather writing
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few of My Friends
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My Latest Musings
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Posts Since 2009
A little bit about moi…
As a nine-year old brindle, black and white (yes, you read that correctly) Scottish Terrier, I have plenty to bark about! Come along with me on my journey through life. With two peeps. A couple of girlfriends next door. And lots of friends in the blog-o-sphere. ArrOOOO!