Where In The World?

street artistAhhhh….I love a street vendor, don’t you?

Have fun!

• I LOVE me some travel.
  • Y’all know the drill, sometimes I go places, sometimes I don’t.
  • I think I might be in Europe somewhere.
  • But I don’t know. I really don’t.
  • The architecture looks French? Oui?
  • Naw, maybe not. Italian? German?
  • Make something up and take a guess.
  • Woot!

I'm an eight-year old brindle, black and white (yes, you read that correctly) Scottish Terrier with plenty to bark about! Come along with me on my journey through life. With two peeps. A couple of girlfriends next door. And lots of friends in the blog-o-sphere.
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Where In The World?

I’d avoid him. He’s selling stuff that isn’t StuArt. I think you’re at the black market.

2. Stuart they stole you! France? Happy Saturday my friend!

Don’t know where this is but the man in the red pants may be trying to haggle a price with the vendor for your picture and the vendor isn’t going to budge! That picture of you, Stuart, is worth its weight in gold!

4. easy rider says:

It must be a good place where they sell scottie-art :o) Brugge?

5. Piper MacT says:

Didn’t you do this one about a year ago? Brugge I think.

He probably sold your picture quickly.

7. Timmy Tomcat says:

That is in that nice Italian village in Spain. Fur sure. So I just wanted to let you know I am FINALLY getting around to thanking you and Ranger for my cool Dogtona win on my bloggie on Monday. Purrs
    Timmy

8. Daisy says:

Shouldn’t there be done food booths around? Snacks and art always go together! I say you’re in Florence.
    oxox
    Daisy

9. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Just guessing, so in honor of the handsome Scottie named Emille we saw in Mainz, I would say Germany. But the previous guess of Bruegge is also good. Stuart, you look like a million euros in that portrait! Don’t let them sell you at a discount. Hold out for top dollar.

10. fozziemum says: