Monday at the Movies: Puppies!

Oh boy. If you’re having a rough day, this oughta cheer you right up. (If a Scottie can’t cheer you up, then head straight to the nearest help center. Really. Seriously.)

Any or all of them can be yours! ArrOOOOOO!

I'm an eight-year old brindle, black and white (yes, you read that correctly) Scottish Terrier with plenty to bark about! Come along with me on my journey through life. With two peeps. A couple of girlfriends next door. And lots of friends in the blog-o-sphere.
This entry was posted in photos of dogs, puppies, Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Monday at the Movies: Puppies!

They need humans to take care of. That one really wants to be picked up. The little one on the left is just taking it all in.
    Thanks for being a friend

I’m cheered.

3. bentley2 says:

Your right, they will put a smile on your face that’s for sure. Thanks
    Bentley

4. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Made my peeps day! Now she wants them all. We would love to share our green beans with them. Come visit us in Nebarkska and we’ll make them right at home.

5. Donna says:

I want the one with white on the tail. Hope it is a girl.

Oh my goodness, my peep wants them all. We watched this video a few times and she told me she’s in love with all of them! I had to remind her she works full time and has dog walker for me – now is not the time for a puppy, as cute as they are! Peeps!

7. Lucy & Mac says:

Oh Stuart…. these babes are beyond cute. Please have a peep give each a snuggle for me.
    Lucy & Mac’s clan mom…♥
    Mac had a small growth (wart like) operated off his back leg today. =*( not a happy dude now…..

8. You need a sibling and I vote for the pup with white on his tail.

9. Whitley says:

Uh oh, my momma saw dis and she are makin dat squee noise. I are blamin ya if she comes down wif a full blown case of puppy fever!

10. Braeden and Seth says:

Oh My Dog, She wants them all! Soooo cute!

11. vera ersilia says:

Wonderful video!!! and I see that one of them has a sprinkling of white like you Stuart. Great show.

12. Mom’s been having a rough week (and it’s only Tuesday!) She was pressed up against the screen hoping to get a whiff of puppy breath.
    Wally & Sammy

13. Mom wants to know if they are really available! She loves to be rescued! Where are they? She really wants one! I have to admit they are adorable!
    Riley Puppy

14. Dalton says:

They are so lovely!!!

Oh squeal!! Those pups are so adorable!! Mommy even squealed Stu. XOXO – Bacon

16. I would take all! They are supercute!

Bark at Me! ArroOOOO!