- Where In The World? wp.me/pBllO-1Gh via @wordpressdotcombarked 3 days ago
- Friday's Foto Fun - Meet Gailen and Bentley wp.me/pBllO-1FS via @wordpressdotcombarked 1 week ago
- Friday's Foto Fun - Starry Eyes wp.me/pBllO-1Fw via @wordpressdotcombarked 2 weeks ago
- Dogs Could Fix Things wp.me/pBllO-1EF via @wordpressdotcombarked 1 month ago
- Watercolor Wednesday - A Springtime Beauty wp.me/pBllO-1E4 via @wordpressdotcombarked 1 month ago
Looking for something?
What I Bark About Mostart Beach Blanket Bingo dog art dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training Foto Fun Friday Foto Fun funny dog photos funny dog pictures gifts for dog lovers grooming Scotties life pets photography photos photos of dogs postaday Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears scottie gifts Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties Scottish Terriers Stuart Stuart the Scottie Terriers The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few of My Friends
Tag Archives: Scottie photos
My Thundershirt came over the weekend. My jury’s out. Her’s is, too. Here’s what it looks like unfolded. It’s nice fabric. Sort of thick T-shirt material with lots of stretch. I believe they call that “spandex” of some kind. Who … Continue reading
It’s Wednesday! Time for some art, yes? What You Learned Today: I’m honing my art style. We try lots of artistic techniques on Wednesdays. What do you think of this one?
I don’t know about y’all, but where I live, it gets pretty hot. And, for those of you who know me, you know I DON’T LIKE HEAT. It’s humid here today. I’ve already had the peeps turn on the AC … Continue reading
It’s Wednesday! Time for some art! I kinda like this one. A little different I’ll grant you, but nice just the same. Hey, so many people like Watercolor Wednesday, that I thought I’d let you know that these, too, can … Continue reading