- Friday’s Foto Fun – Meet Nessie and Hannah scottiechronicles.com/2015/09/04/fri… http://t.co/o4xczZbLNzbarked 10 hours ago
- LaLaLand - Wednesday morning: Yikes. I’m feeling woozy. It’s the first time I’ve sat up today. Ears down.... tmblr.co/ZQh7nk1tT1tjcbarked 1 day ago
- LaLaLand scottiechronicles.com/2015/09/03/lal… http://t.co/gYDT8WMHJUbarked 1 day ago
- Oh Lord. The peeps want me to take pain pills and antibiotics, but I'm not having any part of that. Any ideas? I hate cheese.barked 2 days ago
- Watercolor Wednesday – A Grateful Face scottiechronicles.com/2015/09/02/wat… http://t.co/hWfw9W0e9Gbarked 2 days ago
Digging for something?
What I Bark About Mostanimals art Beach Blanket Bingo blogs Christmas dog art dog behavior dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training food Foto Fun Friday's Foto Fun Friday Foto Fun friendship funny dog photos funny dog pictures gardening gifts for dog lovers greeting cards grooming Scotties halloween holidays humor life love movies paintings pets photography photos photos of dogs photos of Scotties postaday puppies Scottie art Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears scottie gifts Scottie paintings Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties scotties and chipmunks Scottish Terrier Scottish Terrier Month Scottish Terriers snow Stuart Stuart the Scottie Terriers Thanksgiving The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs Trifexis Valentine's Day watercolor watercolors weather writing
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few of My Friends
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Scottie puppies
I’m all about the puppies this week, so here’s a watercolor of one my little friends. And, hey, you guys are the greatest. Thank you for all of your sweet comments about my Gotcha Day (yesterday’s post)! Y’all are the … Continue reading
Oh boy. If you’re having a rough day, this oughta cheer you right up. (If a Scottie can’t cheer you up, then head straight to the nearest help center. Really. Seriously.) Any or all of them can be yours! ArrOOOOOO!
Introducing: My God-Siblings! Here they are. Can’t wait to see them in person. I hope to go visit my Godmother Carol real soon to take a peek and poke them with my nose. ArOOOO rOOOOOOO!