- @Cricket_An Seems I'm not liking the steps too much! LOL.barked 10 hours ago
- @JuneTybeehemi YIPPEEEEEE my piggy pal!!!!!! Missed you!barked 11 hours ago
- Video: Monday at the Movies - The Steps Many of y'all have seen me on my perch over the years. It’s where I... tmblr.co/ZQh7nk1r7g6-abarked 16 hours ago
- Monday at the Movies - The Steps scottiechronicles.com/2015/08/03/mon…barked 16 hours ago
- Silent Sunday scottiechronicles.com/2015/08/02/sil… http://t.co/sTP8Gj7QJobarked 1 day ago
Digging for something?
What I Bark About Mostanimals art Beach Blanket Bingo blogs Christmas dog art dog behavior dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training food Foto Fun Friday's Foto Fun Friday Foto Fun friendship funny dog photos funny dog pictures gardening gifts for dog lovers greeting cards grooming Scotties halloween holidays humor life love movies pets photography photos photos of dogs photos of Scotties postaday puppies Scottie art Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears scottie gifts Scottie paintings Scottie personalities Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties scotties and chipmunks Scottish Terrier Scottish Terrier Month Scottish Terriers snow Stuart Stuart the Scottie Terriers Thanksgiving The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs Trifexis Valentine's Day watercolor watercolors weather writing
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few of My Friends
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Scottie puppies
I’m all about the puppies this week, so here’s a watercolor of one my little friends. And, hey, you guys are the greatest. Thank you for all of your sweet comments about my Gotcha Day (yesterday’s post)! Y’all are the … Continue reading
Oh boy. If you’re having a rough day, this oughta cheer you right up. (If a Scottie can’t cheer you up, then head straight to the nearest help center. Really. Seriously.) Any or all of them can be yours! ArrOOOOOO!
Introducing: My God-Siblings! Here they are. Can’t wait to see them in person. I hope to go visit my Godmother Carol real soon to take a peek and poke them with my nose. ArOOOO rOOOOOOO!
Sorry for late posting today. I just can’t get my mind off of these little Scottie Angels! Thanks for all of your lovely comments about my godsiblings.