For those of you keeping tabs on my weight issues, here’s a little update. The good news and the bad news.
I just got back from the vet’s office where I so obediently got up on the scales and sat there. Ever so patiently. Until She said “good boy!” (I love it when She says that!)
Anyway, the bad news is that I’ve gained weight AGAIN. The good news is that it wasn’t as much as She feared. But if We don’t do something, I’ll be over 25 pounds in no time. Which is NOT what I’m supposed to weigh.
It’s a good thing I don’t eat lots over the holidays like humans do.
(By the way, that stuff on my nose is dirt. I had a whale of a time digging on my walk before we headed out to the vet’s office. The stuff just wouldn’t wipe off!)
What You Learned Today:
- We pups, like humans, need to take care of our health.
- Weight is a pretty important thing to watch. Especially for a little guy like me. Here I am about 3-4 pounds overweight. That’s ALOT for a dog.
- We do everything right. I eat only a specific amount of dog food a day. No human food (only cauliflower, green beans, a little piece of a rice cake as a treat and every so often a piece of a Lean Treat.)
- I take walks at least twice a day. And play with my girlfriend outside when I can.
- How do you watch your weight???? Give me some pointers so I can get this weight off! (I have to admit, I love to sleep. Maybe that has something to do with it.)