Oh me. Ever since I went to the vet earlier this week, I’m just beside myself. And I was looking at some pictures of me when I was a puppy. Noticing how slim I was. Now here I am, nothing but a fat old man. I’ll turn four years old next month and this is what I’ve got to show for it.
What You Learned Today:
- We dogs get depressed, too. You humans haven’t cornered the market on that little emotion.
- I exercise twice a day. They take me on walks. TWICE A DAY!
- When I need to run, I run. Let me tell you. If there’s a rabbit in an alley, I haul freight and chase it. I can really move let me tell you.
- Why am I gaining weight?
- Do you think it’s because I’m so good all the time and They reward me with treats? Could that be the trouble?
- Sigh. I think I’ll just sit here in the yard for a while now that the snow’s gone. And think about it.