And to that lovely man on the edge of my neighborhood who doesn’t know the difference between the two, I suggest you learn what each action looks like.
NO, I didn’t pee on the ragged-y ‘ole plants in your front yard. I was SNIFFING them, thank you very much.
Don’t you have anything better to do than hustle out your front door, rush down your old cracked-up sidewalk and say, “don’t let him do that”?????
What You Learned Today:
- When I mind my own business, sometimes I like to smell things. THAT’S WHAT WE DO.
- When I pee, you’ll know it.
- I think my Scottie-ness has rubbed off on Her. She was none too pleased with that man’s attitude toward me. I think if She could have growled, She would have.
- Instead, She told him to “HAVE A NICE DAY.”
- She also tried to tell him that I was only SNIFFING. I don’t think he got it.