Yesterday I mentioned I couldn’t find all my baby pictures. Not to worry. She found them for me.
Here I am four years ago giving Them a big ‘ole Arrooo Roooo!
How cute is that?
What You Learned Today:
- I came to live with Them on May 31 four years ago, so We’re reminiscing all week – and maybe longer than that – about what I was like as a child.
- I have to admit, I was a precious little lad.
- I think I’m about 12 weeks old or so in this photo. One of my ears wasn’t standing upright yet.
- My coat was all shiny and almost blue black (except for the white of course) and my head was bigger than my body!
- This was the first time They’d ever heard a Scottie “roo roo” because BoBo didn’t “roo roo.” Not all Scotties do it I’m told.