Have you noticed that we puppies can sleep anywhere?
Don’t mind us. We can sleep anywhere. Really.
What You Learned Today:
- We Scotties need a nice place to sleep. Nothing fancy. (But don’t tell Her that. She worries about whether or not my little beds are comfortable. Yes, I said “beds” – plural.)
- As you can see, I, personally, don’t need a bed. I can sleep anywhere.
- Just make sure wherever we sleep is clean and dry. Wait! Why’d I say that? I sleep out in the yard a lot. With bugs crawling on me and gnats buzzing my ears!
- My favorite place to sleep, though, is in Their big bed. (It’s really MY bed.)
- Do you sleep in your peeps’ bed??