Y’all don’t see me play with toys much, but I do it. Sometimes. Like when I want to go next door and play with Sniglet, Abigail, and Mama Kitty and I can’t. Because they’re not home. Can’t even watch TV with them this morning!
Sooooo, that means that I drive Them crazy while They try to work. (Tee Hee!) Then, She’ll get out the toys – my favorites these days are a stuffed mongoose and a stuffed Taco Bell dog.
Here I am all pooped out from barking, running around, and chewing up the mongoose.
Still can’t go next door and play. Shoot.
What You Learned Today:
- We Scotties are creatures of habit. Lord help Us All if I don’t get my way. Every day.
- Right now I’m sulking in the kitchen.
- And They’re trying to work.
- Guess I should let Them do that, huh?
- After all, if I had to pay my own vet bills, I’d be “up the creek.” Now there’s an interesting phrase.