I’m not really sure that I pray. I don’t think I know what that means. Really.
I do think lots about things that worry me, or things that I’m happy about, or things that I’m glad to have.
You know, stuff like that.
Is that praying? Or is that just being thankful? After all, I don’t think I’d like to kneel at the end of the day, put my paws together, close my eyes and, well… pray like some humans do. It’d be awfully awkward for me.
But I do think it’d be nice if we all were to bless some puppies that recently left this world. They were only here for a brief period. Now they’re gone. All except one. How sad.
Is blessing something the same as praying? I wonder.
Bless those little puppies, Hector’s and Bonnie’s, who left the world too soon.
Bless all puppies and dogs who leave too soon. We grieve for them here in our world, but, in reality, they’re playing and romping around somewhere. Really they are. I know this.
OK. Bless the kitties, too. What would we do without them? Cats, I mean.
What You Learned Today:
- Animals grieve, too. Hector and Bonnie are wondering where their puppies went.
- Their peeps are very, very sad.
- Sometimes puppies are meant to bring joy to us for only a brief period of time.
- Think about the puppies today.
- There’s one left: Wellington. Let’s pray he gets big and strong. (Ohhh… that’s what praying means…)