When I was a little itty bitty puppy four years ago, She took me out on Our side yard to pee and poop. Every time I did my thing, I was praised all over the place. So many “good boys” and “good Stuart!” I didn’t know what to do with myself. I thought I must have done something really good, so I kept doing it.
Well, to this day, I get a treat whenever I do my thing. Can you believe that?
Be careful what you start, you’ll have to continue it forever!
What You Learned Today:
- It’s really easy to housebreak a dog. Here’s how: take puppies outside (or to a designated place) after every meal, after naps and after playtime. No matter what.
- When puppies pee outside (or in a designated place), praise BIG TIME;
- When puppies poop outside (or in a designated place, praise BIG TIME.
- I mean REALLY BIG TIME. Every time.
- See. That’s easy.
- Do you get a poop treat at your house?
- (I’m really too old to get poop treats, but, as you know, I work my peeps. They’re wrapped around my paws.)