She says She’s so glad that I have my white spots. Otherwise, She wouldn’t see me sometimes.
Here I am hidden in the monkey grass. Again.
Wonder if the varmints know I’m in here?
What You Learned Today:
- Sometimes it’s good to have unusual markings. Like my white patches.
- At night these patches help Them keep up with me in the yard.
- And to think, those nasty people who bred my parents didn’t like me because of my white! Phooey on them!
- Some Scotties do have distinctive markings like streaks, dribbles, blazes or other stuff.
- Sometimes these markings make us ineligible to show or breed for show.
- Some people DYE these markings! (Isn’t that cheating? Maybe not.)
- I’m glad we don’t care for showing at my house.
- They love me no matter what.