It’s addressed to me! They told me Santa came early.
He’s gotta be out there somewhere. How did he find me?
WOW! These must be from my gift exchange buddy: Eddie the kitty! (He prefers “Edward,” so that’s what I’m gonna call him.)
Thank you Edward! Can’t wait to see what you picked out for me! THANK YOU!
What You Learned Today:
- Can you believe it? She says I have to wait until Christmas to open my gifts.
- And can you believe this? Edward sent these nice gifts to me from ACROSS THE OCEAN! Thousands of miles away.
- And I have to wait to see what’s inside?
- Y’all come back and see. I might be able to work my Scottie magic and get into these packages before Christmas. I’m thinkin’ I can.
- Do you think it would be alright if I opened them early?????