Always one to share the love – and appreciation – I am hereby announcing my first “Scottie Chronicles Great Gift Giveaway.” Thanks to the folks at Holiday Barn who presented me with a big ‘ole gift basket the other day simply for being cute….no wait, you guys voted for me, so YOU must think I’m cute….or else somebody asked you to vote for me and THEY think I’m cute…. oh, anyway…
Here’s the basket:
See all that stuff? There’s lots of great stuff in there! Lots of toys! I love everything and am very appreciative of winning it. But you, my friends, helped me win. So it’s only fair that I share. Right?
OK…I’m keeping the treats and the treat jar:
YUM! Only 3 calories each! (Is that good?) And, yeah, I’m keeping the giggly carrot, sorry, but I kind of like that thing. See:
The rest is up for grabs!
Let’s see…. there’s…
- one, two, THREE stuffed toys that make noise;
- one double knot rope to tug,
- one flying disc to throw,
- one bag of six tennis balls to fetch, and
- one traveling coffee mug for a peep.
That makes, um, SEVEN things in all. So, if you want to put your name in the hat for one of seven gift drawings, just write a comment and say, “I want in!”
That’s all there is to it. Then, I’m going to go next door and ask my girlfriend, Sniglet, to choose the names. Maybe I’ll get her housemate Abigail-the-wolf-dog to pick one, too. Then maybe my Auntie Meredith. Yeah, she can help, too.
OK. The contest starts NOW and runs through Wednesday, December 8.
What You Learned Today:
- I’m having a Gift Giveaway.
- If you want to enter your name, leave a comment and say, “I want in!” (and anything else you might want to say, I love hearing from you).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- NOW thru Wednesday, December 8 (midnight Eastern Standard Time U.S., but, hey, I’m not going to be too rigid on this part, I can barely keep my own time, much less anybody else’s).
- Worldwide entries are welcome.
- All names will be entered into a drawing and my friends will help me randomly choose the winners.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. I’ll ask Her to collect your mailing addresses then.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- I reserve the right to substitute any of the aforementioned gift items as I might, in true Scottie fashion, get a hold of something before the drawing and tear it to shreds.
- Any and all gift taxes must be paid by the winner.
- Gifts are transferable to anyone you choose.
- We will try our darndest to get the gifts out ASAP, but, remember, She’s a human and a little slow sometimes.
- Your names and addresses will not be sold or shared with anybody.
- It’s my giveaway and the decision(s) of the management team is final. And that’s that.
- This is not to be construed as a lottery of any kind.
- Don’t anybody hold me responsible for anything I’m not responsible for, OK?
- And any other legal flotsam and jetsam you can think of goes here.
- That should do it!
- GOOD LUCK!
Wow, that’s a great basket!!! I have a basket too but MyPerson only lets me get stuff out of it under supervision. She says it’s because I shred everything. I think that’s a fun thing to do, don’t you? Isn’t it fun to get new toys??!!! Have fun with your new stuff and good luck with the contest. – Duncan
We want in! And Stuart, don’t worry if you do get hold of an item or two and shred it before the final decision is made – that’s a Scottie’s prerogative!
Your goodie basket looks just great! Enjoy the treats – we love those too!
Aroo to you
Mavri and Aspri
Ok…I want in!!! I love toys and treats and things to chase and I love that you are having this contest!!! And I love that you got first pick and that you are sharing with us at the same time. We love your blog and it is something we look forward to!
Kenzie and I want in! We think it should be only one entry per dog. You know how good we are at stuffing the ballot box-your blog will run out of room by Saturday.
Stuart, I can’t believe Mr. Carrot isn’t Mr. Shredded Carrot by now.
That is alot of stuffs!! And yes,we all agree~~You are very cute!!
I want in!
Thank you for the opportunity to enter – my dog say’s thank you too. 😉 Love your blog!
flophasit at yahoo dot com
There’s some great stuff in your basket. We want in. We hope you’re saving something for Sniglet for Christmas.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Stuart, we are pleased as punch that you won!! And yes we all want in on sharing your loot!!
i want in stuart! i love toys & treats and stuff! thanks for sharing the love!
I want in! Mom says all my toys are stinky and I need new ones!
I want in!
My Mama went off and left my rope with knots (“Rope-a-dopa” )at the grandparents house!!!!!! I miss it terribly. They live 175 miles away for Pete’s Sake!!!!! You didn’t get any Nylabones in there, too, did you? Yup, she forgot that one, too.
Good you are keeping the Charlee Bear treats – they are the best. I get the cranberry ones. Thanks to Carol M, and Jackson who introduced us to them. It’s how I keep my girlish figure.
I want in, Stuart! Um, pretty please? Thank you for sharing with everybuddy. That’s awfully, awfully nice of you.
Wiggles & Wags,
We want in!! — So glad you won the big basket of goodies and thank you for sharing with us all.
Our house has many toys but like yours – a good many are in ‘parts’ — Our Mom gave us early Christmas presents – new beds – but Shadow keeps trying to hog them both..Whoever shares your ‘gifts’ – make sure they all enjoy them!
Shadow, Lady, Tobias & Cherry
Pingback: A Car Seat? « The Scottie Chronicles
Wow – put us in, please!! We’ve destroyed almost all of our toys and are looking for some new ones to put in our basket. Of course, we’ll take care of them nicely (LOL)!!
Duncan & Hamish
OH I want in fur sure. SOunds like fun and I hope that I will win something!! 🙂
Hi Stuart….I would like to say ” I want in ” but my mum said I don’t need anything else to destroy. Actually, my brother,the Boxer-Lab and I chew up so much stuff she said the only other thing she will let us have may be a used tire in the back yard. we just love to play rough. But I think it’s wonderful that you are giving stuff away to your friends…your the greatest…