Always one to share the love – and appreciation – I am hereby announcing my first “Scottie Chronicles Great Gift Giveaway.” Thanks to the folks at Holiday Barn who presented me with a big ‘ole gift basket the other day simply for being cute….no wait, you guys voted for me, so YOU must think I’m cute….or else somebody asked you to vote for me and THEY think I’m cute…. oh, anyway…
Here’s the basket:
See all that stuff? There’s lots of great stuff in there! Lots of toys! I love everything and am very appreciative of winning it. But you, my friends, helped me win. So it’s only fair that I share. Right?
OK…I’m keeping the treats and the treat jar:
YUM! Only 3 calories each! (Is that good?) And, yeah, I’m keeping the giggly carrot, sorry, but I kind of like that thing. See:
The rest is up for grabs!
Let’s see…. there’s…
- one, two, THREE stuffed toys that make noise;
- one double knot rope to tug,
- one flying disc to throw,
- one bag of six tennis balls to fetch, and
- one traveling coffee mug for a peep.
That makes, um, SEVEN things in all. So, if you want to put your name in the hat for one of seven gift drawings, just write a comment and say, “I want in!”
That’s all there is to it. Then, I’m going to go next door and ask my girlfriend, Sniglet, to choose the names. Maybe I’ll get her housemate Abigail-the-wolf-dog to pick one, too. Then maybe my Auntie Meredith. Yeah, she can help, too.
OK. The contest starts NOW and runs through Wednesday, December 8.
What You Learned Today:
- I’m having a Gift Giveaway.
- If you want to enter your name, leave a comment and say, “I want in!” (and anything else you might want to say, I love hearing from you).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- NOW thru Wednesday, December 8 (midnight Eastern Standard Time U.S., but, hey, I’m not going to be too rigid on this part, I can barely keep my own time, much less anybody else’s).
- Worldwide entries are welcome.
- All names will be entered into a drawing and my friends will help me randomly choose the winners.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. I’ll ask Her to collect your mailing addresses then.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- I reserve the right to substitute any of the aforementioned gift items as I might, in true Scottie fashion, get a hold of something before the drawing and tear it to shreds.
- Any and all gift taxes must be paid by the winner.
- Gifts are transferable to anyone you choose.
- We will try our darndest to get the gifts out ASAP, but, remember, She’s a human and a little slow sometimes.
- Your names and addresses will not be sold or shared with anybody.
- It’s my giveaway and the decision(s) of the management team is final. And that’s that.
- This is not to be construed as a lottery of any kind.
- Don’t anybody hold me responsible for anything I’m not responsible for, OK?
- And any other legal flotsam and jetsam you can think of goes here.
- That should do it!
- GOOD LUCK!