Oh you guys. I had a traumatic morning. First, my toenails were clipped. And I hate that. It was especially rough this time. It took Dr. Elliott and a nice helper AND my peep to hold me while they were traumatizing me. And if that wasn’t enough. I was weighed. Again.
Santa ain’t the only fat man. I’ve gained a little over a half a pound. And I’m pushing 25 lbs. total. That’s way too much for me. I’ve been doing so well. Lots and lots of my favorite – you know – my green beans. And apples. And low-cal food. Low-cal treats. Good grief.
So now I’m going to try eating two smaller meals earlier in the day. Dr. Elliott says that, like humans, when I eat my main meal at night then tawdle off to bed…well, you know what happens.
Oh me. And I was in such a good mood. The holiday spirit and all that. Gifts, giveaways, and spending lots and lots of good quality time with my peeps.
What You Learned Today:
- I’m watching my weight. And checking it twice. Gonna find out how to get this naughty fat on ice.
- Gotta try a new eating regime.
- Do any of you have a tread mill you’re not using?
- HEY…today’s the last day to enter my Great Gift Giveaway. Share this link with your friends. Entries close at midnight.
- Thanks again to Edward, the Tailless Kitty, for my wonderful holiday gifts!