I just read a blog post here on WordPress that I thought you’d like to see. Check this out.
Get this. It seems there’s a couple of “scientists” who think people who sleep with their dogs and other pets are kind of crazy. That’s my take on it anyway.
Now, I ask you, are your peeps guilty of “excessive pet care”??????
Here’s a question for today:
How many of you and your pals sleep with their peeps?
What You Learned Today:
- Glad to know that my peeps and I aren’t the only ones who think pets BELONG in the big bed!
- Now, I understand if somebody has allergies and stuff. Or if sleeping on the big bed is against your house rules just because, or if you’re just too darned big to FIT in the big bed.
- There’s a study that says it’s the wrong thing to do. Sleep with your peeps. Uh, make that – for you human readers – “sleep with your pets.”
- Do you sleep with your peeps????
- You gotta tell me ’cause I’m dying to know.