Can you believe it? The daffodillys are almost blooming. No wait, that’s not true. We found some already in bloom in the alley the other day.
Whew. Those of you who are still living in snow up to your butts will definitely find it hard to imagine the sea of yellow that’s about to burst in Our yard.
This means I’ll soon be bringing LOTS of pollen into the house. YAAAH! Uh….I don’t think that’s a good thing.
What You Learned Today:
- Mother Earth is spinning faster around on her axis.
- Things are happening faster than usual. Like blooming daffodillys.
- And the weather is all topsy turvy.
- But it all doesn’t matter. We’re all going to perish in 2012 anyway. At least that’s what the Aztecs say. December 21st to be exact.
- Who are these Aztecs and how would they know????
- I don’t believe it. Do you?
A NOTE FOR MY FRIEND JAZZI:
Hey, Jazz, my peeps told me that in Spain a book of metro tickets is called… WAIT FOR IT…. A TACO!!!!!! I assure you, that if I had been the one who spent a week in Spain, I’d have brought you back a TACO!!!