Hey y’all…..one of my friends sent me a note and needs to know something. Can you help?
MyPerson opened a new bag of Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Venison this morning and the kibble looks different. It’s bigger and lighter in color. I read that some of your friends also eat this food. Would it be possible for you to ask if anyone has noticed the difference and if anyone has had any trouble with it? Thanks, Stuart!
Well, Duncan, I don’t know personally, but let’s hope somebody out there can comment on your query.
Speaking of dog food, I want to thank everybody again for taking the time to tell me about their diets a while back. I’m still trying to figure out why I’m not losing any weight in spite of my strict regimen. HOLD THE PHONE…. since I’m asking a question for Duncan, why not ask MY OWN QUESTION about specific dog food? DUH…
OK…here’s my question: does anybody out there eat California Natural low-calorie food? If so, have you noticed a change in the formulation at all?
There. We’ll see what happens. Um….that’s really two quick questions instead of one. Sorry.
What You Learned Today:
- I try to be helpful here at The Scottie Chronicles. If anybody has a question, just let ‘er rip and I’ll try to get an answer for you.
- Diets are hard, aren’t they?
- Food varies so much. From time to time.
- Oh me….if it weren’t for my string beans, I’d be lost.
- Tawdling off a nap now. See ya later gator.