Yesterday started off in a bad way. I didn’t get to see my Sniglet like I usually do in the a.m. Why, I thought, were They punishing me this way? All this talk about it being my birthday and all, and They didn’t even take me over to see her. What did I ever do to deserve such treatment? I ask you!
As it turned out, Aunty wasn’t home and I really don’t like my visits without Sniglet’s peep being there, too.
But, all wasn’t lost because They took me to Three Lakes Park. Woo Hoo! Not one, but TWO peeps went on Our little trip.
Let me show you around. Then, we’ll get to the beaver droppings.
We were there for a couple of hours. Just walking around. Watching those honking quackers that I chased around on this little peninsula. Fun!
Do you think those were beaver droppings We saw?
What You Learned Today:
- Sometimes it’s nice to take a ride in the car to go for a walk.
- I walked a lot faster yesterday than I usually do.
- Different stuff to see and sniff.
- Ah me. Can’t wait for Our next outing.
- Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday!