Y’all know I like to walk along the backyard planter box, you can barely see where I walk in the top picture, but it’s there. Now the thing not only holds boxwood bushes, but lots of tulips, too!
Yep, I’d call this Our own Tulipomania. Not that We live in Holland, mind you. Even though Her father’s father’s people are from there.
Guess these pretty things make up for the daffodillys we missed this year??
What You Learned Today:
- Spring has definitely sprung at Our house.
- But it snowed over the weekend.
- And the temperatures are down in the 20s.
- Hey, if you’ve got flowering stuff where you live and it’s down in the 20s, you need to cover your stuff up!
- Take care of that stuff!
- Ah me….Springtime at my house is a beautiful thing. Guess that’s why March is Scottish Terrier Month. N’est pas?