Y’all know I’m not a show dog. My tail is bent and I have too many white markings. But other than that, I think I’d be fine show material. Don’t you? Darn that tail….you can tell, if it weren’t bent…it’d be standing so nice and pretty. Oh well. My bent tail is part of my charm. It’s mine for life. Bent or straight. OH…if you want to know why my tail is bent, read all about it here. But I digress……I’m good at that.
Here I am only hours after getting all spruced up at Godmother Carol’s Scottie Spa. Nice coat, huh? And how about those furnishings? Thanks Godmother Carol! By the way, she says she had such a good time at the Scottish Terrier Club of Western Virginia’s show over the weekend. I’d expect nothing less from the Club in Rocky Creek Scotties‘ neck of the woods. Everybody was so nice and friendly. In fact, while she was there, Godmother Carol actually met the Rocky Creek Scotties’ peep!
What You Learned Today:
- For those who know, I love to have my hair done. For those who don’t know, well now you do. I just love the Scottie Spa. I get handsome-fied at the Spa.
- My coat is bee-you-ti-ful if I do say so myself. In fact, darn it, I’m just gonna say it, “I’m pretty handsome.” There. Done. For those who know, Scotties have an attitude.
- My peep is thinking about making a T-shirt that says, “If you think I have attitude, you should see my Scottie.”
- So. Now you know. Scotties love to look good. We know it when we do. We love to show off. And brag about ourselves.
- Ah me…..as the song goes, “I’m too sexy for myself.”