I’m so embarrassed, I’m going to keep my head in these pine tags for the rest of my life. Truly I am.
See, last night, We were on Our walk down the alley. I WAS ON A LEASH. So don’t even go there….and I decided to rush a fence and go after a dog’s face. Yes. I. Did.
They went a little nuts. And I stopped. But, then, She noticed I was licking. And licking. And licking. See, peeps can’t really tell what’s wrong with us can They? Unless we’re bleeding profusely. Or doubled over in pain. Or squealing like a stuck pig. Which I wasn’t.
But. I lost a tooth. And cracked the one next to it.
There. I said it.
They didn’t figure it out until We got back home.
Oh me. And people think I’m so mild-mannered. Calm. Serene. And sometimes people think I’m timid. NOT.
What You Learned Today:
- In case you’re just joining Us, I have a history of walking off lead. Sometimes things happen. But I convince my peeps to let me keep doing it.
- This time, I WAS ON A LEASH.
- Must have jabbed my teeth against the wooden slat of the fence.
- Wonder if my tooth is in that dog’s face somewhere?
- By the way, He took me to Godmother Carol’s earlier. No more mats between my toes. Thank goodness.
- SHE found that the other tooth was cracked!!! Now We have to keep Our eye on it to see if it needs to be pulled.
- How I am supposed to keep my eye on my tooth? I ask you.
- I’m just keeping my head low for a while. roo. roo.
- Oh…and if you’re of the mind that I’m some kind of mild-mannered quiet pooch. Think again.