In light of my dental adventures earlier this week, I thought it appropriate to share this “Ruairi with Dentures” photo from Our friends at Rocky Creek Scotties. Thanks to all of you, I now have an appointment with Dr. Elliott next week. Yeah, THANKS SO MUCH for making Her worry about my missing and cracked tooth. I JUST LOVE HAVING MY MOUTH messed with. Y’ALL ARE JUST TOO MUCH.
Seriously, I do appreciate your taking the time to write yesterday and give Us your thoughts. Truly, I do. When She called to make the appointment, Harry said, “Oh..well I might worry about bacteria getting into the cracked tooth.” (More about Harry in another post. You’ve never heard about him.)
Godmother Carol gave me a good examination when I was in having the stuff removed from not one, not two, but ALL FOUR of my feet. It was she who discovered the cracked tooth so she messed with my mouth for a good while. And scaled some tarter off of some of my toofers. Thank you from the bottom of my frog dog feet Carol! (I know you don’t believe it, but I really do love you. See, I’m a bit aloof with her, too!)
But, I’m eating dry kibble, drinking water and waggin’ my tail just as pretty as you please so I’m not in any pain. Except, I think if dental work is in my future, I’ll be feeling the pain in my piggy bank.
If I’d only stayed away from that darned dog on Our walk……
What You Learned Today:
- I tried to perform a face-ectomy on a fellow dog through a fence earlier this week and lost a tooth in the process. And cracked the one next to it!
- Maybe there was something wrong with it in the first place? Scottie teeth are strong. Huuum…..
- I’ve been relatively calm on Our walks since then. You don’t have to tell me twice. Most of the time.
- I’ll keep you posted on the prognosis.
- Ah me. Have a nice weekend all. I’ll try to stay out of trouble.