I know, I know. Y’all’ve seen this photo before. But I’m using it to point out that DOGS LOVE TO TRAVEL! Because of that plain, simple fact, we’re pretty set on travel stuff at Our house. But you, or someone you know, may not be.
We’ve got a good crate, a cute little traveling lunch pail (my Aunt gave one to me – it’s a red tartan plaid metal bucket with a lid) that We use for treats and things; bowls, dog linens (see yesterday’s post) to put on beds, seats, chairs, sofas, etc.
Oh my gosh! That’s another idea! A vintage carrying thing filled with stuff to travel with like treats and poop bags!
Here is a place for you to get cool travel stuff like dog backpacks, bowls, car seats, and there’s even a life jacket!
What You Learned Today:
- It’s time for our Top Ten Gift Ideas!
- Yesterday, we talked about dog linens.
- The day before that, we talked about a First Aid Kit.
- There are all kinds of things to make taking your loved ones along for the ride a lot of fun and easy, too. Seats, seat belts, traveling kennels and crates, crate liners, blankets – you name it!
- Make sure whatever you buy is the correct size for your pooch.
- Really, I can’t think of anybody who wouldn’t want a travel bowl or two.
NOTE: And, just so you know, we don’t endorse any of these specific things. We don’t get paid or anything like that to mention them.