Oh boy, oh boy! We’re here! The annual beach trip started like this. We had lots of fun and We went to some new places and I met two new doggies. I’ll tell you all about it later.
Right now the mailman is here and I think he brought me a Santa Paws present from Edgar!!!! WOO HOOOO!
Sounds like everybody had a nice Christmas holiday – but remember, the howlidays are still here. There’s another one coming this weekend. Weeee! More celebrations!
Hey, thanks for the Howliday wishes everybody. It’s so nice when y’all pop by and bark at me!
What You Learned Today:
- I’m back from my annual beach trip.
- Boy did We have fun.
- I’m going through all the pictures now. And telling Her which ones I want to show y’all.
- I met Tucker, a Parson terrier and Chinabelle, (I hope that’s how you spell it) a miniature Australian shepherd. I’ll tell you all about them.
- I have to go get my present that Edgar sent me! I’ll show you that, too.
- If it weren’t for Edgar, I’d have no presents at all. Can you believe that???? My peeps kept saying something like the trip to the beach WAS my present. News to me. It didn’t have a bow on it or paper or a box or anything. I don’t think that qualifies as a present, do you?
- Gotta go.