This is but one of many rare species We saw on Our trip the beach over the howlidays.
Here’s another rare object that has survived the test of time.
And, yes, We even saw this once ubiquitous Wrapper. Now, there are so few left in the world.
But my favorite was the SuperSizeMeCup.
What You Learned Today:
- There’s so much trash everywhere.
- It’s sad to see it. Especially in what should be pristine areas.
- Actually, trash belongs in a trash can. EVERYWHERE should be pristine.
- “Shoulds” don’t count I guess.
- Hey! It’s not too late to add a New Year’s Resolution to your list! Whadya say we all vow to pick up some trash every now and again? I’ll carry the biodegradable bag to put it in!