Oh boy. Ever since I announced my New Year’s hope yesterday, kitties are coming out of the woodwork to appreciate my diversity. Okeydokey. Let’s mooooove along little kitties.
Hey, y’all are great. Thanks for having my back about rude comments and stuff. And, yes, Piper, I don’t think my peep would actually say that some kid is a rug rat. Or curtain climber. Even though I know people use the term in an endearing way. I’ll have to think of something else to say when I’m called a skunk.
Hey, Kyla! Looks like you’ve got some new friends out there in ArOOOOOzona! And a javalina, too! My peep loves a pig. She thinks they’re cute. When She was growing up on a farm, She had two. Arnold and Snorky. They came in the house and warmed up next to the fire. (She’s not all there.)
Gee, this is kinda turning into a private convo and that’s rude. If you want to know what I’m talking about, just read yesterday’s post and the comments. Oh, and the post before that and those comments, too. Sorry about that. (By the way, I haven’t done anymore digging this week.)
Oh…and, before I forget, thanks for sending me YOUR pictures. I’ve received some to turn into Fun Fotos. Look for them soon!
What You Learned Today:
- I love it when y’all bark at me.
- I got lots of good advice and friendship this week through y’all’s barks, otherwise known as comments.
- Thanks for those. I read every single one. Sometimes twice. Keep ’em coming. It takes a village with me….
- Oh, send me YOUR pictures and We’ll make them Fun and post them here soon. Send them to Stuart The Scottie AT Hotmail DOT Com. There. Now you have no excuse not to.
- Stuart out. I’m tawdling off to have some Friday the 13th Fun! I actually LIKE Friday the 13th and think it’s a LUCKY DAY! Thank goodness I don’t suffer from friggatriskaidekaphobia.