Those who know me know I sit and wait before crossing the street. Even if there are critters across the street. Except that one time. Only once. When I broke the rules. WooooOOOO. Not fun.
Anyway, I do love to impress my peeps with my respect for the time They took to train me at obedience school. Though, really, it’s not Scotties who are obedient. It’s the peeps. Oui?
What You Learned Today:
- If you haven’t been to obedience school, you might consider it. It’s kind of fun.
- If you’re a Scottie, it’s even more fun. See, we Scotties are a stubborn lot. Yes, we are. Don’t try to deny it.
- Obedience school can be a big yawn because we already know what we’re going to do and how we’re going to do it without anyone telling us.
- But, to keep peace in the household, we do what we’re told.
- So one peep will say to the other, “Oh! Honey you should have seen your boy in class! He’s the best boy EVER!”
- Of course I am.