1. Describe yourself in seven words.
- the center of the universe – wait – that’s FIVE words
2. What keeps you up at night?
Usually something I ate that didn’t agree with me.
3. Who would you like to be?
I’m happy just being my sweet self.
4. What are you wearing right now?
I’m naked. Hubba, hubba…. I usually don’t wear anything except when I go out for a walk. Then I have to wear a collar and leash.
5. What scares you?
The sound of pops like gunfire, popguns, car backfires. FIREWORKS. Thunderstorms. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Can’t stand it. Makes me crazy.
6. The best and worst of blogging?
I have to rely on my peep to do it for me. That’s a challenge at times. But, the best part is meeting new friends. Love it! (Hi y’all!)
7. What was the last website you visited?
I think I tawdled over to see what Wilf was up to. (After tawdling over to Jazzi’s, Kyla’s, Hoke’s, Downunder Daisy, Rocky Creek Scotties, Julep and Derby, Etsy…..) OH…and I visited Miss Mazie to see what I had to do since she tagged me. But I visit her every day, too, and also, Douglas, Sweet William the Scot, Cowspot Dog, and…
8. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
Not one little itty bitty thing. I’m perfect the way I am. Don’t you think? Yes? Oui? Mais non?
9. Slankets, yes or no?
Definitely NO. Not on your life.
10. Tell us something about the person (people) who tagged you.
Well, Mayzie and I have lots in common. If you can believe that. It’s true. We don’t like it when bad things happen to dogs. Especially when bad people do bad things to dogs. Like try to ban breeds, dogfight, stupid stuff like that.
She’s bee-yooo-ti-ful! (She’s brindle after all – so am I – at least 90% of me is brindle anyway.) She’s happy. She’s all pretty when she dresses up. She’s a good sister to Brudder Ranger.
I’m happy to call her my friend.
OK…. Now it’s time to TAG eight of my friends…that’s hard to do because I have lots more than 8 friends. As Mayzie said when she tagged me, if you don’t want to play, that’s OK. If you do, have fun!
What You Learned Today:
- Blogville friends do fun things. One of them is “tagging” somebody.
- I had to think about my answers.
- I think about lots of things.
- Today, for example, I’m confused. It snowed a lot last night and now I have to listen to all the ice and stuff fall off of the trees and the roof on to the ground. It makes me crazy! It sounds like BIG SQUIRRELS running around outside!!! But it’s not! Whew!